Stellar Partition Manager is hence a safe application to use.
Note: For performing disk operations on memory cards, you have to connect them using card readers. After connecting the memory cards, use the Refresh button to reload the list of available volumes.
- It supports Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.
- It supports both GUID partition table and Apple partition map.
- It also supports FAT and ex-FAT partitions.
- It creates new partition from the free space of the hard disk.
- It can resize a partition without any data loss.
- It can perform data verification while shifting and resizing the partitions.
- The Fast shift option available in the application can move partitions quickly.
- You can add multiple tasks to a To Do list which are run as a batch operation.
- If necessary, it can optimize the free space before resizing a partition.
- It can erase complete data from a partition using the Format option.
- You can secure a partition from unwanted user access using the Hide option.
You can use the Reveal option to mount the hidden partitions.
Online Payment Options – These options are available for purchasing the software online. The various options available to the buyer are:
- Credit Cards (McAfee SECURE, Secure Socket Layer Technology & VeriSign Secured)
- Checks (Pre-payment)
Online Payment Options – These options are available for purchasing the software offline. The options are:
- Order through a Reseller
- Order using a Purchase Order
- Order by Fax
Note: For more details on ordering the software (both online and offline), visit
Note: Of all the options mentioned above, purchasing using credit cards or through PayPal are the fastest options of ordering the product.
The cost per user of Stellar Partition Manager decreases with the increase in the number of users. Hence, it is advisable that you purchase a three-user license of the software rather than purchasing two single user licenses of the software.
Licensed users of Stellar Drive Defrag software are eligible for free minor upgrades of the software that Stellar releases from time to time. For minor upgrades, users can choose to upgrade the software, either manually or automatically.
For major upgrades, however, the user will have to buy the latest version of the software.